We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us
- Shopping online with PD Components Ltd is 100% safe and secure. We make it our priority to ensure that your personal and payment information is kept secure during your online shop. You can be sure that shopping with us is both safe and easy.
- Placing your order online with a credit or debit card is just as secure as placing an order over the phone. PD Components process all credit and debit card information through an industry leading payment processor and do not store any of these details on our website or company servers. This payment processor is issued with a secure server digital certificate by the online certification authority.
Write to us:
Unit 9 Chatterley Whitfield Enterprise Centre,